Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stash 2010

I am putting together a stash list, by location. I guess it's the inventory training kicking in. I'm working on a very pink cabled balaclava. I have a $10 fleece one, I'm wearing under a cheap bomber hat, for freeding horses right now. Really needed as the highs are in the single digits and the wind chill is killer. I don't know how I did it, but I missed cabling 2 sections. Really, I do know. The Tudors, season 3. Anyway, it's in the neck section so I doubt if anyone will know but me. Bugs me, though. Casting on with Marine blue Malabrigo for a simple cabled cowl today. I have to make a Felicity, in Vanna's Choice taupe for my sister, and a replacement cables & eyelet hat in charcoal grey cascade 220 for Timbers, as she lost hers. And Mom's reading mitts. Go, knitting, go.

No comments:

Post a Comment